|Duration:||8 weeks||Class Times:||17:30 – 20:00|
|Classes||Mon – Thurs (2 Evenings P/W)|
ELMI Certificate: Business Management Essentials (CIBM)
Is this for me?
Whether you are an aspiring entrepreneur or wanting to make your mark in your current job, this is the course for you! This short learning programme will give you the knowledge and understanding of business management that are fundamental to the day-to-day business activities of any organisation. South Africa has a shortage of managers and knowledgeable, skilled managers are in demand by organisations across a broad spectrum of industries.
What do I need to get in?
- Knowledge, comprehension and application of English and Mathematics at NQF L3/Grade 11.
- Relevant work experience is an advantage.
What certification do I get?
- On successful completion of the programme, you will be awarded the ELMI Short Programme Certificate in Business Management endorsed by the Chartered Institute of Business Management (CIBM).
- This programme is not registered on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) and is not credit bearing.
What’s in the programme?
|Business Management for the Entrepreneur||
|The Marketing Function & Public Relations||
|Human Resources Management||
How will I be assessed?
You will be assessed throughout the course and will write two tests and one final exam. The marks for all assessments count towards the final mark.
What are my options if I want to study further after the course?
Where will the classes be held?
The course will be run at our East London Campus at 231 Upper Oxford Street, Southernwood. Off-street parking is available in the evenings.
What’s included in my course fee?
- ELMI Registration fee
- Tuition material and textbooks
- Classroom Lectures and personal mentorship
- Assignments and assessments
- Marking, moderation and verification
- ELMI kit Bag
- Access and use of ELMI computer studios after 16:00