|Duration Part-Time:||8 weeks||Class Times:||17:30 – 20:00|
|Classes:||Mon – Thu (2 Evenings P/W)|
ELMI Certificate: Project Management (CompTIA P+)
Is this for me?
Do you want to be employed running big projects? In this programme, you will learn about how to manage a project from initiation and planning through execution, acceptance and closure. You will leave with the skills necessary to complete projects on time and within budget.
What is the CompTIA Project+ Certification?
- The P+ Certification is an international certification that validates the professional skills needed for project management. It is not just for IT technicians, but for any person who want to initiate, manage and support a project or business initiative.
- The programme covers universal project management principles and critical soft skills such as conflict resolution, negotiation, communication, team building and leadership!
What do I need to get in?
- Knowledge, comprehension and application of English and Mathematics at NQF L3/Grade 11.
- Relevant work experience is an advantage.
What certification do I get?
- On successful completion of the programme, you will be awarded the ELMI Short Learning Programme Certificate: Project Management.
- You have the option to sit for the CompTIA Project + examination. When successful, you will receive the internationally recognised CompTIA Project + certification.
- This programme is not registered on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) and is not credit bearing.
What modules are covered and how are they assessed?
|Description||Assessment Formative||Assessment Summative||Optional External Exam|
|Project Set-Up and Initiation||YES||YES||CompTIA Project +(PK0-004)|
|Project Planning||YES||YES||CompTIA Project +(PK0-004)|
|Project Execution and Delivery||YES||YES||CompTIA Project +(PK0-004)|
|Change Control and Communication||YES||YES||CompTIA Project +(PK0-004)|
|Project Closure||YES||YES||CompTIA Project +(PK0-004)|
What career opportunities does it open for me?
- Project Manager
- IT Manager
What are my options if I want to study further after the course?
Where will the classes be held?
The course will be run at our East London Campus at 231 Upper Oxford Street, Southernwood. Off-street parking is available in the evenings.
What’s included in my course fee?
- ELMI Registration fee
- Tuition material and textbooks
- Classroom Lectures and personal mentorship
- Assignments and assessments
- Marking, moderation and verification
- ELMI Branded Kit Bag
- Access and use of ELMI computer studios after 16:00
- Access to ELMI campus events