|SAQA ID:||50080||NQF Level:||NQF 4|
|Duration Full-Time:||9 months||Classes:||Mon – Thurs|
|Duration Part-Time:||1 Year||Classes:||Mon – Thurs (2 Evenings P/W)|
FET Certificate: Project Management
Is this for me?
Project Management has become a recognised strategic organisational competence which is needed in virtually every aspect of business today. Project Management has become a career path in its own right and is now a sought-after skill with specialised training programmes dedicated to the discipline.
What do I need to get in?
- Grade 11 (Std. 9) or an equivalent qualification
What certification do I get?
After you have successfully completed all the modules, you will achieve the following certification: Further Education Certificate: Project Management from Services SETA
What modules are covered?
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Starting a New Project
- Project Support
- Project Assistance
- Project Management & Evaluation
How will I be assessed?
You will be assessed continuously throughout your studies and will be required to put together a Portfolio or Evidence (PoE) that will be moderated and verified by Services SETA.
What career opportunities does it open for me?
- Take up a position with a project management team.
- Be part of technical projects, business projects, government projects or community development projects
Where will the classes be held?
The course will be run at our East London Campus at 231 Upper Oxford Street, Southernwood. Off-street parking is available in the evenings.
What’s included in my course fee?
- ELMI Registration fee
- Tuition material and textbooks
- Classroom Lectures and personal mentorship
- Assignments and assessments
- Marking, moderation and verification
- ELMI Branded Kit Bag
- Access to ELMI campus events