|AQA ID:||67039||NQF Level:||NQF 6|
|Duration Full-Time:||18 months (Mon – Thurs)||Credits:||180 (theory) + 180 (in-service training)|
|Duration Part-Time:||3 years (5:30PM – 8:00PM)
(2 Evenings PW)
|Duration Practical:||18 months in-service training|
National N Diploma: Human Resource Management
Is this for me?
Do you enjoy working with people? Do you have a passion for guiding and developing people? Through this focused learning programme you will be able to help companies and employees work together to achieve their strategic goals and launch your career in Human Resource Management.
What do I need to get in?
- National Senior Certificate (Matric) or a Senior Certificate or
- An applicable NCV 4 programme
What certification do I get?
After you successfully complete each semester, you will achieve the following certification:
- National Certificate: N4 Human Resource Management (SAQA ID: 66873) NQF 5
- National Certificate: N5 Human Resource Management (SAQA ID: 66953) NQF 5
- National Certificate: N6 Human Resource Management (SAQA ID: 66997) NQF 5
National N Diploma: Human Resource Management (SAQA ID: 67039) NQF Level 6 on completion of N4-N6 and 18 months relevant workplace (documentary proof of applicable experience is required)
What modules are covered?
|National Certificate: N4 (6 months)||
|National Certificate: N5 (6 months)||
|National Certificate: N6 (6 months)||
|National N Diploma: Human Resource Management (SAQA ID: 67039)||
How will I be assessed?
You will be assessed continuously throughout your studies and national examinations are written at the end of each semester that are set and administered by the DHET.
What career opportunities does it open for me?
- On completion of the N Diploma, you will be ready to enter the world of Human Resource Management and begin your climb up the corporate ladder.
- Human Resource Management services are required by every organisation that employs people – the choices and job opportunities are limitless.
Where will the classes be held?
The course will be run at our East London Campus at 231 Upper Oxford Street, Southernwood. Off-street parking is available in the evenings.
What’s included in my course fee?
- ELMI Registration fee
- Tuition material and textbooks
- Classroom Lectures and personal mentorship
- Assignments and assessments
- Marking, moderation and verification
- ELMI Branded Kit Bag
- Access to ELMI campus events