|SAQA ID:||67037||NQF Level:||NQF 6|
|Duration Full-Time:||18 months (Mon – Thurs)||Credits:||180 (theory) + 180 (in-service training)|
|Duration Part-Time:||3 years (5:30PM – 8:00PM)|
(2 Evenings PW)
|Duration Practical:||18 months in-service training|
National N Diploma: Marketing Management
Is this for me?
Do you want to launch a successful career in Marketing? Do you want to learn dynamic approaches to marketing and sales can result in career and business success? This course will teach the fundamental principles of effective marketing, communication and sales management in the business world.
What do I need to get in?
- National Senior Certificate (Matric) or a Senior Certificate or
- An applicable NCV 4 programme
What certification do I get?
After you successfully complete each semester, you will achieve the following certification:
- National Certificate: N4 Marketing Management (SAQA ID: 66872) NQF 5
- National Certificate: N5 Marketing Management (SAQA ID: 66952) NQF 5
- National Certificate: N6 Marketing Management (SAQA ID: 66996) NQF
National N Diploma: Marketing Management (SAQA ID: 67037) NQF Level 6 on completion of N4-N6 and 18 months relevant in-service training (documentary proof of applicable experience is required)
What modules are covered?
|National Certificate: N4 (6 months)|
|National Certificate: N5 (6 months)|
|National Certificate: N6 (6 months)|
|National N Diploma: Marketing Management (SAQA ID: 67037)|
How will I be assessed?
You will be assessed continuously throughout your studies and national examinations are written at the end of each semester that are set and administered by the DHET.
What career opportunities does it open for me?
- Market research
- Customer relations
- Direct marketing
- Relationship marketing
- Event marketing
- Product development
- Public relations
- Purchasing management
- Call centre agent
Where will the classes be held?
The course will be run at our East London Campus at 231 Upper Oxford Street, Southernwood. Off-street parking is available in the evenings.
What’s included in my course fee?
- ELMI Registration fee
- Tuition material and textbooks
- Classroom Lectures and personal mentorship
- Assignments and assessments
- Marking, moderation and verification
- ELMI Branded Kit Bag
- Access to ELMI campus events