|SAQA ID:||90674||NQF Level:||NQF 6|
|Duration Part-Time:||3 years (5:30PM – 8:00PM)|
(2 Evenings PW)
|Credits:||180 (theory) + 180 (in-service training)|
|Duration Practical:||18 months in-service training||Practical Component:||Yes|
National N Diploma: Public Management
Is this for me?
Looking for a job in a government department? You will need skills and knowledge to help you land your dream job. This course does this and provides you with computer skills and a good understanding of business.
What do I need to get in?
- National Senior Certificate (Matric) or a Senior Certificate or
- An applicable NCV 4 programme
What certification do I get?
After you successfully complete each semester, you will achieve the following certification:
- National Certificate: N4 Public Management (SAQA ID: 66875) NQF 5
- National Certificate: N5 Public Management (SAQA ID: 66955) NQF 5
- National Certificate: N6 Public Management (SAQA ID: 67000) NQF 5
The National N Diploma: Public Management (SAQA ID: 90674) NQF Level 6 is awarded on completion of N4-N6 and 18 months/2000 hours relevant in-service training (documentary proof of applicable experience is required)
What modules are covered?
|National Certificate: N4 (6 months)|
|National Certificate: N5 (6 months)|
|National Certificate: N6 (6 months)|
|National N Diploma: Public Management (SAQA ID: 90764)|
How will I be assessed?
You will be assessed continuously throughout your studies and national examinations are written at the end of each semester that are set and administered by the DHET.
What career opportunities does it open for me?
- Secure a career in any government department!
- Opportunity to be part of creating a better South Africa.
Where will the classes be held?
The course will be run at our East London Campus at 231 Upper Oxford Street, Southernwood. Off-street parking is available in the evenings.
What’s included in my course fee?
- ELMI Registration fee
- Tuition material and textbooks
- Classroom Lectures and personal mentorship
- Assignments and assessments
- Marking, moderation and verification
- ELMI Branded Kit Bag
- Access to ELMI campus events