Windows Server 2016 supports your current workloads while introducing new technologies that make it easy to transition to cloud computing when you’re ready. It also delivers powerful new layers of security along with Azure-inspired innovation for the applications and infrastructure that power your business.
Free Microsoft online workshop to master cloud-ready operation system
Register now for this fast-paced introduction to Windows Server 2016—the operating system that will transform the way you work.
The many new features of Windows Server 2016 include:
- Nano Server—a lightweight installation option that is 93% smaller than traditional Windows Server deployments
- Native container support
- Tighter integration with Azure cloud service
- More security for hyper-V virtual machines
Sign up for the Windows Server 2016 First Look Clinic and to get:
- Exclusive demos of innovative features and capabilities
- Early insight into the latest technologies included in Windows Server 2016
- A better understanding of how Windows Server 2016 will help you work smarter and more securely
- Prepared for more intensive, five-day courses starting this fall
And remember: There’s a wealth of instructor-led training opportunities available at ELMI College to fit your learning style. Whether in-classroom or on-demand, Microsoft Official Curriculum courses are designed to prepare you for the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)—the ultimate validation of your mastery.