|Duration Part-Time:||65 Hours (A+) & 65 Hours (N+) (6 months)||Class Times:||17:30 – 20:00|
|Classes:||Mon – Thu|
ELMI Certificate: Technical Support (CompTIA A+ & N+)
Is this for me?
Are you looking to launch or advance your career in Technical Support? Do you want to get an International Certification? This programme will allow you to join an IT team and gain hands on experience or continue your studies even further.
What is the CompTIA A+ and N+ Certification?
- The A+ Certification is an international entry level computer certification for PC support technicians. The programme teaches skills such as the correct setup, maintenance, troubleshooting and problem-solving of personal computers.
- The N+ Certification is the next step up from A+ and is designed to test competency in terms of network design, cabling, hardware setup, configurations, installations, support and troubleshooting.
What do I need to get in?
Basic End-User skills:
- ability to browse and search for information on the internet
- start-up & shut down
- log on to a computer and network
- run programmes
- move, copy, delete, rename files
What certification do I get?
- After you have successfully completed all modules in the programme you will receive an ELMI Short Learning Programme Certificate: Technical Support.
- There is also the option to take the external international examinations and receive CompTIA Certifications.
- This programme is not registered on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) and is not credit bearing.
What modules are covered and how are they assessed?
|Description||Assessment Formative||Assessment Summative||Optional External Exam|
|PC Technologies (A+)||YES||YES||CompTIA 220-901 & 220-902|
|Network Technologies (N+)||YES||YES||CompTIA N10-006|
What career opportunities does it open for me?
- Network Technician
- End User Support Technician
- IT Technician
What are my options if I want to study further after the course?
Where will the classes be held?
The course will be run at our East London Campus at 231 Upper Oxford Street, Southernwood. Off-street parking is available in the evenings.Click here for link to Print Course Info Click here for Full Time Fees List Click here for Part Time Fees List