|Duration Part-Time:||225 Hours (9 months)||Class Times:||17:30 – 20:00|
|Classes:||Mon – Thu|
ELMI Certificate: Technical Support (Microsoft MCSA & MCSE)
Is this for me?
Do you want to master IT technical skills and launch your career into IT support? This programme will empower you with the skills and credentials to secure and advance your career in IT Support.
What is the CompTIA A+ and N+ Certification?
- MCSA (Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator) is the industry standard for demonstrating competence in managing and troubleshooting network environments, servers, operating systems and web applications.
- MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert) is the next level up and focuses on business intelligence, cloud computing, server infrastructure and data platforms.
- Both these certifications are the most trusted and recognised Microsoft certifications in the IT industry.
What do I need to get in?
- An understanding of networking fundamentals
- An understanding of basic AD DS concepts
- An awareness and understanding of security best practices
- Basic knowledge of server hardware
- Experience working with and configuring Windows Client Operating Systems (such as Windows 7 or Windows 8)
What certification do I get?
- After you have successfully completed all modules in the programme you will be awarded an ELMI Short Learning Programme Certificate: Systems Support.
- There is also the option to take the external international examinations and receive International Microsoft Certifications.
- This programme is not registered on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) and is not credit bearing.
What modules are covered and how are they assessed?
|Description||Assessment Formative||Assessment Summative||Optional External Exam|
|Installing and configuring Windows Server 2012||YES||YES||Microsoft Exam 70-410|
|Administering Windows Server 2012||YES||YES||Microsoft Exam 70-411|
|Configuring Advanced Windows server 2012 Services||YES||YES||Microsoft Exam 70-412|
|Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure||YES||YES||Microsoft Exam 70-413|
What career opportunities does it open for me?
- Network Technician
- Computer Network Specialist
- IT Support Analyst
- System Administrator
- Business Intelligence Engineer
- Network Manager
What are my options if I want to study further after the course?
Where will the classes be held?
The course will be run at our East London Campus at 231 Upper Oxford Street, Southernwood. Off-street parking is available in the evenings.Click here for link to Print Course Info Click here for Full Time Fees List Click here for Part Time Fees List