Zuki heads up ELMI. She keeps a beady eye on the classroom environment to make sure the student experience is always first class, but also manages the business end.
Zuki has more than 20 years’ experience in the education, training and development sectors, bringing to ELMI her knowledge in terms of project management, teaching, tutoring and designing learning material. She has got a strong background in Business Leadership and is currently completing her Masters. Zuki’s previous position, before joining the ELMI team, was Programme Director and Study Director in Education and Humanities and Policy Advisory Programme at the Academy of Science of South Africa.
• Master of Business Leadership
(completed all modules, currently busy with research)
• Practical Project Management (PPM)
• Assessor Certificate, Assessment College – Registered assessor with ETDP SETA
• B.Ed Hons (Science and Mathematics) 2006 NMMU
• B.Ed (Science and Mathematics) 2003 NMMU
• Teachers Diploma, Cape College of Education 1993